My family of origin, like most families, doesn't like to air their dirty laundry in public. I, on the other hand, feel a need to blab to anyone willing to listen about the problems/issues/frustrations I have with my oldest boys.
Today, I met with Coby's teacher to discuss his behavior last week (the first week of school) and set up a behavior tracking plan. During this meeting she shared with me some of his antics, of course, starting out with "He's just so stinking smart" and that sometimes she has to stop herself from laughing.
- He sneaked into the book reading corner. The teacher didn't notice because he was still answering questions. :) - I did that while sitting out side the classroom
- He ate his class assignment. He was supposed to observe (see or sense with careful study), his paper. Tasting is a sense.
- He lost his chair today, because he wouldn't sit in it.
- He lost all his school supplies, because he was constantly pulling out, playing and shoving .
- 2 parents have emailed the teacher to request their child be moved because he is too much of a distraction.
- He left class "on a potty break" and was gone for 30 minutes wandering the school.
- Wanders off during recess, and is a disrespectful to his instructor when she asks him where he is going.