Thursday, January 2, 2014

Farewell 2013

As has become the norm, I found some great printables on Pinterest to use as a review of the old year and goals to set for the new year. I can never choose just one so I used the questions from two different printables: Important Things About Me in the Year 2012 and 23 Fun Questions to Ask.


1. What is your happiest memory?
   
     K: Going with Randy to the UVU play
     C: Becoming a 4th grader
     L: Playing games with Grammy
     D: Captain Hook

2. Why do you like being your age?

     K: I can go on rides. I can go on big rides and still go on little kid rides
     C: because I am able to ride a bunch of rides like Boomerang, Wicked, Kong, Medusa and Roar.
     L: ??
     D: I eat

3. One word to describe you would be _______.

     K: Happy
     C: Monkey
     L: I love you
     D: toy

4. What advice would you give your parents?

     K: Be careful with using the word "need", because at some point you are going to wish you hadn't
     C: You should really give me legos. You should give me an allowance. 
     L: dunno
     D:

5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?

     K: Cheetah, I could run to school. Or a hedgehog that can go really fast and soar over water
     C: a dwarf from Artemis Fowl because they are awesome! If their hands are completely dry they can stick to any surface. Their jaws unhinge. They eat fast, and tunnel well.
     L: peregrine falcon, they are fast fliers and I'd love to fly around
     D: kangaroo, so I can jump

6. What do you like to do for fun?

     K: Whatever comes to mind - read, watch TV, play
     C: Play with Legos,  
     L: Play with outside in the nice warm sun or with Legos
     D: Pick my nose

7. Tell about a funny time in your life.

     K: when Coby said "underwed" instead of "under red"
     C: I went on Kong, and because I hadn't been on a roller coaster in awhile I got the I gotta go pee feeling
     L: ??
     D: Burps

8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why?

     K: anything fun, it's fun
     C: Play with legos, 'cause I can make things I wouldn't be able to build in real life
     L: Play outside
     D: burp

9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?

     K: Play
     C: Talk
     L: Play hide and go seek
     D: play with toys

10. What do you love most about your sibling?

     K: C-his drawings, L-If you persuade him just enough, he'll stop, D-he is nice & careful with what he does. He considers it. 
     C:  K-he's funny, L-he's obvious, D-he's cute 
     L: K- I don't really like Kai, C- I dunno, D-He plays nice with me
     D: K-play magnaformers, C- he helps me brush my teeth, L- he plays games with me

11. What was the nicest thing you did for someone?

     K: Help Coby build a bunch of his legos
     C: I gave Kai a dollar
     L: I made DJ a gun
     D: play a game with Liam

12. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?

     K: be doing stuff at BYU, getting a teacher's degree
     C: a missionary
     L: Playing BYU
     D: playing with a timer

13. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it.

     K: $15/week. Save it up until I have $60 then get Legos
     C: $1 every Wednesday and Saturday, buy more legos
     L: 55 bucks, get my own legos
     D: $10/week, go in the fun center and drive the ice cream truck

14. What do you think makes a person good-looking?

     K: Dunno
     C: their face
     L: ??
     D: ??

15. Name two places we should go on vacation?

     K: Santa Monica beach and the Empire State Building
     C: Las Vegas and Napa
     L: the Mountains & South America
     D: Utah and Cayeetorneeya (California) and playgrounds

16. What is the grossest thing you can think of?

     K: Tostada Juice - it is a combination of everything then squeezed into juice
     C: a decomposing body
     L: Tostada Juice 
     D: Tostada Juice 

17.   Favorite color?

     K: Blue
     C: Green
     L: Blue
     D: Green

18.  Favorite movie?

     K: Star Wars
     C: Star Wars
     L: Cars or Frozen
     D: Care Bears

19. Favorite TV show?

     K: Ninjago, Sonic, Phineas & Ferb
     C: Ninjago, My Little Pony, Scooby Doo
     L: Jake and the Neverland Pirates, My Little Pony
     D: Mickey Mouse, Jakee, and My Little Pony

20. Favorite sport?

     K: IT tag
     C: Wall Ball
     L: baseball or freeze tag
     D: baseball

21. Best friend?

     K: Randy, Ethan, Kyler, Tyler, Kevin & Ryan
     C: Randy, Max Petersen, Tyler, Ethan
     L: Max Felt, Teagen, Teancum
     D: Asher, Max

22. Favorite school memory?

     K: Doing Hope of America
     C: Running the distance to Disneyland (participation in a school wide effort)
     L: Playing at recess

23. Least favorite school memory?

     K: Getting a hole in my pants
     C: when my friend Max left our school
     L: I love school

24. Three of my favorite foods:

     K: cranberries, pizza, "shrimp hot soup"
     C: your spinach ham & egg casserole, Daddy's beef stew, and shrimp 
     L: spaghetti, pasta, noodles
     D: roast beef, shrimp, pasta

25. My favorite things to play with are:

     K: legos, nerf guns
     C: legos, Kai, my friends and the game who, what, where
     L: the ball that DJ threw in the toilet or my imaginex rescue center
     D: trick mustard and ketchup

28. One of the best places I went to this year

     K: UVU play with Randy
     C: Six Flag discovery Kingdom 
     L: the snake ride place or scandia
     D: plaayground

29. This year I learned to 

     K: make rubber band bracelets
     C: mow the lawn
     L: use chopsticks at school
     D: play with bubbles

30.  Some of my favorite books are

     K: Septimus Heap series, Percy Jackson series, 
     C: Lego Ninjago Character Guide, Lego Ninjago Official Guide, House of Hades
     L: Jake and Cars
     D: Mickey mouse

31. Something that makes me really happy is

     K: playing
     C: being able to stay up late & read, drawing
     L: playing with my trick mustard and ketchup
     D: playing with toys

32. In 2014, I really want to 

     K: go places, like San Francisco, the Empire State building, or Scandia
     C: get more legos
     L: be an army man and play with my new toys, "daleks"
     D: play with a toy timer. 

0 comments: